As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Premier Seeds Direct
Gazania, 140 Seeds, Sunshine Hybrid Mix, AnnualPremier Seeds Direct
- Days to germination: 8-12 days. Spacing, plant: 6-12 inches. Transplant on to pots or trays when large enough to handle. Transplant on to pots or trays when large enough to handle.
Plant out when all danger of frost has passed, these will only prosper when there is some warmth in the soil and ample sunshine. Light: Full Sun. Space 6-12 inches apart. Plant height: 8 inches. Planting Depth: ¼ inch. For germination: 70f.
Professional defra licenced quality seed supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions not attached - See details provided above for cultivation advice. Seed is best started undercover from 6-8 weeks before last frost in trays, sown thinly and germinated at a minimum of 70F. Spacing, Seed: 1 inch. Keep soil moderately moist during germination. Optimum soil temp.
2. Mr Fothergill?s Seeds Ltd
Cornflower Tall Mixed, Mr Fothergill?s Seeds Ltd 11051 Flower SeedsMr Fothergill?s Seeds Ltd
- Double flowers, tall stems. Suitable for attracting bees. Easy to grow. Perfect for Pollination. 90 cm growing height.
3. Mr Fothergills
Mr Fothergill's 11501 Flower Seeds, ANTIRRHINUM Rust Resistant MixedMr Fothergills
- A half hardy perennial, best grown as a half hardy annual. For beds, borders and containers. Versatile, with impressive, colourful flower spikes. If rust is a problem in your garden grow this variety. 45 cm growing height.
4. Premier Seeds Direct
Annual, PREMIER SEEDS DIRECT, Bellis PERENNIS POMPONETTE, 2000 SeedsPremier Seeds Direct
- Thin seedlings grown outside to 10-15cm 4-6in apart when they are large enough to handle and finally transplant to flowering site in autumn 23cm 9in apart in sun or part shade for flowering the following spring.
Sow in late spring/early summer outdoors in a sheltered, shady site in a well prepared seed bed about 6mm ¼in deep. Bellis” requires full sun. Damp situations should be avoided and care should be taken not to over-water the plants.
Equally suitable to be sown in pots or trays if space is limited. Professional defra licenced quality seed supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions not attached - See details provided above for cultivation advice. The seedlings should be pricked out when large enough to handle pricked-out seedlings have a better root system. Germination in 14-21 days at around 20°c 68°F.
5. Mr Fothergills
Mr Fothergill's 25087 Flower Seeds, GODETIA Dwarf MixedMr Fothergills
- Very easy, free-flowering, colourful mixture. Suitable for attractive bees and butterflies. Blooms like crumpled silk for beds, borders and pots. A hardy annual, it can be sown where it is to flower. 30 cm growing height.
6. Premier Seeds Direct
PERENNIAL FLOWER DIGITALIS PURPUREA FOXGLOVE MIXED COLOURS 13,000 SEEDSPremier Seeds Direct
- Sow under cover in good free draining seed compost, just covering the seed with compost. Sow undercover: march to may or Sow directly outdoors in May to June or September to October.
The easiest method is to sow in late spring/early summer outdoors gently raked into a well prepared seed bed. Transplanted when large enough to final flowering position.
7. Premier Seeds Direct
Flower, 12 Grams., Corn Poppy "Flanders", Papaver RhoeasPremier Seeds Direct
- Surface sow sparingly in a sunny location with well drained soil. Spacing, plant: 8-12 inches. Planting Depth: Surface Sow. For germination: 60-70F. Days to germination: 10-30 days.
Light: full Sun/Partial Shade. Can equally be sown in autumn for the earliest displays. Plant seed directly outdoors from early spring. Germinates in 10-30 days in spring, depending upon soil and weather conditions. Optimum soil Temp. Plant height: 12-30 inches.
8. Premier Seeds Direct
POMPONE Double Mixed, PREMIER SEEDS DIRECT, 240 Finest Seeds, DahliaPremier Seeds Direct
- Prefers good moisture retentive soil and full sun. When large enough to handle, transplant to trays or individual 3in pots and grow on in cooler conditions.
Professional defra licenced quality seed supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions not attached - See details provided above for cultivation advice.
Gradually acclimatise to outdoor conditions before planting out after all risk of frost, at 12in apart. Germination in 7-10 days at 65-70F. Keep soil damp but not wet, sealing in a polythene bag after sowing is helpful. Sow from late winter onwards indoor’s or heated undercover in fine compost 6mm ¼in deep.
9. Mr Fothergills
Mr Fothergill's 21025 Flower Seeds, Sweet PEAS CollectionMr Fothergills
- Superb for growing in pots and containers. Dwarf and tall combination. Collection includes bijou mixed, old spice mixed, blue velvet, Spencer mixed, company and swan lake. A hardy annual, it can be sown where it is to flower. Some variety are very fragrant.
10. Premier Seeds Direct
350 Finest Flower Seeds, Carnation, PREMIER SEEDS DIRECT, VioletPremier Seeds Direct
- Benefits from feeding once or twice a month whilst flowering. Water during dry periods. Transplant outdoors after any danger of frost is past. You will find that carnation plants are very easy to grow.
Can be sown until early Aug as a Bi-annual to flower the following year. Germination period is 10-14 days. Professional defra licenced quality seed supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions not attached - See details provided above for cultivation advice.
Plant out in full sun and a rich, well-drained soil. Sow under cover at 70f 8-10 weeks before average last day of frost for flowering the same year.
Space seedlings about12" apart. For a showy planting, do groups of 3-4 seedlings. Until the first true leaves appear, try not to water directly from overhead. Transplant to separate pots or trays when large enough to handle. Seed requires light to germinate - press lightly into soil surface and do not cover, keep moist.