As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Four Seasons-
Four Seasons- Extra Large Antique style Ceramic Phrenology Head Ornament Figure State PsychologyFour Seasons-
- A extra large vintage style Phrenology Head,. Measuring 45cm in height x 205cm wide x 16. 5cm deep approx. Distressed crackled finish,. Pale grey colour.
S-TJP0025, Busts Sculptures, Geko Large Gold Phrenology Head Storage Jar, Phrenology, 30cm, Gold, Head Sculptures, OrnamentsFALSE
- This stunning gold phrenology head features tattoo style prints in black and the head can be removed so it can be used as a vase for your flowers! Made of porcelain with a gold finish and a black transfer printed design.
Measurements: 17 x 30 x 20cm. Features felt pads on the underside to protect your furniture.
|Weight||1.8 kg (3.97 Pounds)|
Ceramic Phrenology HeadThorness
- One of the leading phrenologists of their time was Lorenzo Niles Fowler 1811 - 1896. Size 15cm h x 8cm w. Ceramic reproduction of a 19th century Phrenology head.
Phrenology was the scientific study of the brain focusing on personality and character. It is based on the concept that certain areas of the brain have specific functions.
|Weight||0.39 kg (0.86 Pounds)|
4. Fiesta Studios
Fiesta Studios Phrenology Head White Marble Resin Unique Home Decorative Traditional Medical Accessory H15cmFiesta Studios
- Height: 15cm; width: 12. 5cm; depth: 7cm; Weight: 1. 15kg. Such quality material its very tactile and great to touch as well as display. A must have for any alternative home decor fans.
Made from white marble polyresin. Phrenology Head. An eye catching roman bust style phrenology Head - Truly Unique. Why not give it as a truly unique gift? .
|Height||16.41 cm (6.46 Inches)|
|Length||22.2 cm (8.74 Inches)|
|Width||19.81 cm (7.8 Inches)|
5. Oak Tree
Oak Tree Temerity Jones Porcelain Crackle Phrenology Head Mr L. N. Fowler Inspired PieceOak Tree
- Makes a great talking point in any room. Phrenology studies the relationships between a person's character and the morphology of the skull. A great Gift Idea. Standing 16cm x 8cm x 9cm.
|Height||8 cm (3.15 Inches)|
|Length||16 cm (6.3 Inches)|
|Weight||0.34 kg (0.75 Pounds)|
|Width||9 cm (3.54 Inches)|
8" 25cm New Medical Student Gift Ornament, MIN Ceramic Phrenology HeadMIN
- This is a reproduction of the the Phrenology Head by LN Fowler. This head is made from ceramic and has a grey crackle glaze with blue edging and black writing.
Approx measurements: height: 25 cm, Width: 11cm and Depth: 9 cm. A great gift for a medical student or as a home ornament for someone with links to the medical profession.
Busts Sculptures, Geko Large Ceramic Crackle Phrenology Head, Phrenology, Natural/Multi, Ornaments, S-TJN0307, Head SculpturesGeko
- It is a pseudoscience which involves measuring bumps on the skull to predict mental traits. Made of porcelain and featuring protective pads on the bottom to protect your furniture.
Phrenology is from Ancient Greek meaning 'knowledge'. Measurements: 17 x 29 x 19cm. This ceramic phrenology head stands 29cm tall and features a quote from Mr L N Fowler, the founder of the art along with the sections of the head and their characteristics.
|Weight||2.3 kg (5.07 Pounds)|