As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Day and Temperature, for Low Vision or Blind Blue, English Talking Alarm Clock with DateVISIONU
- Temperature - you may choose temperature shown in Celsius or Fahrenheit. You just need to press the "Snooze" button at the top of the clock, you will get more 10 mins to sleep.
If turned on, it’ll report time during 7 o’clock am ~9 o’clock pm. Alarm - 5 kinds of sounds can be selected. Hourly report - hourly chime voice announcement function can be switched on/off. Talking time - clear english female voice.
Announces time when simply press the button on the top of the clock. Up to 5 times snooze. Display - the clear lcd display shows time/date/temperature/week, and a green backlight may be activated for convenient nighttime viewing. The function of snooze is specially designed for those who needs an extra 10 minutes to start a fresh day.
Telling Time and Date for Elderly, Impaired Sight or Blind, Talking Large Button Alarm ClockCirbic
- Large, dementia or hard hearing in daily life or travel. Great gift for parents, simple and high contrast button talkinG CLOCK - used by many people with low vision, grandparents. Can be used as calendar as it announces current day.
Easy to Set with audio instructions. Requires two AAA batteries not included. Simply push big button and this speaking clock will do audible announcement of time and date for low vision elderly, visually impaired or blind. Features alarm. Male english voice North American accent.
|Height||3.05 cm (1.2 Inches)|
|Length||8.89 cm (3.5 Inches)|
|Width||8.89 cm (3.5 Inches)|
3. Ravencourt Living
Large, Black and White, Ravencourt Living TDC090 Talking Button ClockRavencourt Living
- Black base with large white button for easy operation. Compact design that sits flat and secure. Talking button clock with a quality loud English voice. Alarm with announce setting. Tells the time and date at the press of the button.
|Height||10 cm (3.94 Inches)|
|Length||10 cm (3.94 Inches)|
|Weight||0.08 kg (0.18 Pounds)|
|Width||5 cm (1.97 Inches)|
Talking Clock for The Blind, Announcing Time, Elderly and Visually Impaired, for Seniors Blue/M5, Date and Week of DayA/B
- Easy setting with audio instruction. When the alarm sounds, push the large button to stop the sounding of the alarm. Use it in bedroom at bedside, Alzheimer's or low vision, kitchen, dementia, bathroom or take outside. This clock has a voice sleep mode.
With alarm clock function. Press the main button and hold for 8 seconds, press and hold the main button for 8 seconds, you will hear two short beeps, you will hear 4 short beeps, this confirms the clock now in sleep mode.
After setting well, it tells the time and with the second push you get the time, with the first push, it is easy to set the time, date and week of day. Loud clock button perfect for those that are hard of hearing or use hearing aids.
Just follow the audio introduction, date and alarm clock. International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, age ratings, including fit, and language of product, labeling or instructions. Perfect for people that are blind, blind, low vision, or memory issues such as dementia. To reactive the voice, this confirms that the voice has been reactivated.
|Weight||0.07 kg (0.14 Pounds)|
From RNIB, Communiclock talking clockRNIB
- Large button on top, press once for time and press and hold down for date. Automatically resets at Spring and Autumn hour changes. Please contact seller for details.
Radio controlled talking alarm clock giving very high accuracy and clear speaking voice. Eligible for vaT relief. Rotary control on front for adjusting volume.
Wake-up Alarm, Verbalise Talking Clock with Temperature and Back Light, Silver/YellowVerbalise
- Specially designed for blind and visually impaired. Single button press for spoken time and temperature. Female voice and clear LCD display with backlit in yellow. Ideal gift for your family or friends. Alarm function, snooze and hourly chime.
|Height||5.99 cm (2.36 Inches)|
|Length||11 cm (4.33 Inches)|
|Weight||0.18 kg (0.4 Pounds)|
|Width||11 cm (4.33 Inches)|
Includes Batteries Red and Black, Perfect for The Blind, Ultimatesupplier Extra Large Button Talking Alarm Clock with Volume Control, Speaks The Time, Elderly or Visually Impaired, Date and DayUltimatesupplier
- Idea gift: while this alarm clock is a good choice for anyone, it is ideal for those who are blind or who have low vision, such as the elderly. But our button clock can still working when you replace battery, the time will not stop even you are replacing battery.
Time and date spoken in a clear voice：at the mere press of its extra-large button, high-quality, the Talking Alarm Clock announces the time and date with a loud, English-speaking voice. This talking clock is easy to set and a breeze to operate.
How to use : just push the large button and this speaking clock will tell you the time, Push it a second time and it will tell you the date and day of the week. When the alarm sounds, push the large button to stop the sounding of the alarm.
Two settings for voice in the bottom - High and Low. Special time memory function: the normal clock button after you changed battery you need to reset the time again. Dimension about W 4. 5'' * h 2. 5'', so it's easy to see for visually impaired persons. No need to set it again！Once set for lifetime use. Purchase include : 1 extra large button talking alarm clock, high contrast color and big size, 3 AAA Batteries included.
Elderly and Visually Impaired, Date and Week of Day, Talking Clock for The Blind, Announcing Time, for Seniors Red/M5A/B
- To reactive the voice, press and hold the main button for 8 seconds, you will hear two short beeps, this confirms that the voice has been reactivated. With alarm clock function. Press the main button and hold for 8 seconds, you will hear 4 short beeps, this confirms the clock now in sleep mode.
After setting well, it is easy to set the time, date and week of day. Loud clock button perfect for those that are hard of hearing or use hearing aids.
This medium size talking clock button come with clear and loud sound. When the alarm sounds, push the large button to stop the sounding of the alarm. Just follow the audio introduction, it tells the time and with the second push you get the time, with the first push, date and alarm clock.
This clock has a voice sleep mode. The timer is 3. 5 inches in diameter and 1. 38 inches in height, with On/Off switch, 2. 3 ounces, when don't use, it is convinent no matter keep it on table, bedroom or carry around. Power by 2 aaa batteries included, it is easy to turn off. Easy setting with audio instruction.
|Weight||0.07 kg (0.14 Pounds)|