As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Thompson & Morgan
Dill Herb Seeds Anethum graveolens Hardy Annual Herbs Garden Plants Easy to Grow Your Own 1 Packet of 500 Seeds by Thompson and MorganThompson & Morgan
- A perfect addition to your kitchen garden, or in containers on the patio. Supplied as 1 packet of 500 seeds; Supplied with T&M's very own cultural instructions on how to care for your plants. Elegant, fern-like foliage that is remarkably compact making it ideal for growing on the windowsill.
Hardy and well suited to the UK climate, easy for anyone to grow. Your satisfaction guaranteed; we want you to be 100% satisfied with any product you buy from us. If you’re not 100% happy then neither are we, so let us know and we’ll replace your product or give you your money back.
Herbs Seeds by Own Grown, Annua Herbs, Dill Seeds Anethum graveolens, Dill Seeds Herbs for Planting, Grow Your own Dill: Garden and Indoor Plant Seeds for About 600 Dill PlantsOwnGrown
- Also try dill mustard sauce, dill sauce, dips, dill in oil or as dill tea. Genuine dill seeds: 1 bag contains dill seeds for ca. The dill leaves can be eaten fresh, dried, rubbed or frozen.
Top quality dill from germany: certified premium dill seeds. For the outdoor garden, an indoor herb garden kit or simply a pot for the kitchen as indoor plant. Sow dill in a pot with potting soil between May and July, later also outdoors in your garden or on the balcony.
600x dill plant. Support: if your herb plants do not grow as desired, please contact us at support@owngrown.
Com - we will be happy to help you or reimburse the full purchase price! Annual dill seed. Find also our owngrown kitchen herb set - a collection with various herb seeds! Food tip direct to season: dill is suitable for salads, dressings, smoked salmon or relish cucumbers. Easy sowing: precise instructions for cultivation on each pack. Harvest from June.
3. Jamieson Brothers
Premium Quality Seeds to Grow Your Own Food at Home, in The Garden, on The Patio Or at The Allotment, Jamieson Brothers® Dill Herb Seeds Approx. 115 SeedsJamieson Brothers
- Premium dill herb Seeds picked especially for your gardening enjoyment. An aid to indigestion. Suitable for sauces, fish, salad and soups. Sweet aniseed flavour. Easy to grow at home or at the allotment.
4. Herbal Age
Dill Seeds for Planting UK | Premium Herb Seeds to Grow Your Own Herb Garden | About 1500 Fresh Dill Seeds Mammoth for Year-Round Indoors Gardening in Pots On A Windowsill, Outdoors and BalconyHerbal Age
- This specific collection is geared toward those who love to flavour their Italian meals with fresh cut herbs. Shelter dill from strong winds, as it can be blown over easily. Choose a site with well-draining soil that’s rich in organic matter.
Sow dill seeds about 0, 6 cm deep in rows. If you have a lot of plants, you can take entire stalks, that works too. Flavor breads and vegetables, salad dressings, enhance seafood sauces, chicken or soups – let your imagination run wild.
Take into mind that you’ll need to preserve Dill’s leaves, or the entire stem by drying. As soon as the plant has four to five leaves, seeds, you can start harvesting. You can do this by pinching off the leaves or cutting them off with scissors.
Culinary herbs such as these are excellent for adding flavor to many dishes. Harvest older leaves first. Seedlings usually become visible within 9 to 14 days. Dill is used most commonly in soups and stews or for pickling. This heirloom assortment is good to be planted in the current growing season, or in the season to follow. You’re lucky – dill weed is easy to grow. The soil temperature should be between 60 and 70ºF 15 and 21°C for the best results.
|Height||0.15 cm (0.06 Inches)|
|Length||15 cm (5.91 Inches)|
|Width||8 cm (3.15 Inches)|
5. Mr Fothergills
Dill, Mr Fothergill's 21335 Herb SeedsMr Fothergills
- Easily grown, for leaves and seeds. Brings an aromatic sweetness to a wide variety of dishes. Use leaves with fish and seeds in pickles and stews. 90 cm growing height. A hardy annual, can be grown in pots.
6. Garden Pack
12 Varieties, Herb Seeds for Planting Indoors & Outdoors, Coriander, Oregano, Sage & More, 15000 Seeds Multipack Ready to Grow Starter Kit Garden Set with Heirloom Seeds to Grow Aromatic BasilGarden Pack
- Heirloom grade high yield seeds: we test & inspect all seeds to ensure optimal germination rates. The grow your own herb seeds are proven to sprout fresh, aromatic herbs for cooking & healing. These easy grow herb seeds can be planted in pots, containers, planters, window boxes or raised beds.
Growing aromatic herbs has never been this quick & easy. For indoor or outdoor planting: use the herb growing seeds to grow an indoor herb garden or for growing herbs outside.
Big 15, 000+ herb seeds variety pack: herb seed growing kit features a large herb seeds collection consisting of basil, chives, coriander, oregano, chamomile, thyme, marjoram, dill, lemon balm, garden cress, parsley & sage.
Plant & grow fresh herbs at home: our at home herb growing kit includes 12 sorted varieties of high yield herb seeds to grow. Perfect for an herb gardening beginner, our herbs seed multipack has it all. 1 diy home herb growing gift set: growing your own herbs is a great way to save money, reduce trips to the grocery store & minimize carbon footprint. Give the herb seeds pack as a gardening gift for adults or Earth Day gift for kids! .
|Height||2 cm (0.79 Inches)|
|Length||15 cm (5.91 Inches)|
|Width||18.5 cm (7.28 Inches)|
7. Premier Seeds Direct
PREMIER SEEDS DIRECT Pumpkin, DILLS Atlantic Giant, 25 Finest SeedsPremier Seeds Direct
- Grow on in cooler though warm, well lit conditions, and keep well fed. Resist the temptation to plant out too early, as they need warmth to thrive.
Professional defra licenced 07274 quality seed supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions not attached - See details provided above for cultivation advice. Gradually acclimatize to outdoor conditions for 10-15 days before planting out after all risk of frost.
Germination usually takes 3-12 days at 20-24C 70-75F. Plant out 4-6ft apart when weather is warm in a warm sheltered spot in full sun and rich soil. Sow mid spring singly 6mm deep in 7. 5mm 3in pots of good compost under heated glass or in a propagator.
8. Premier Seeds Direct
PREMIER SEEDS DIRECT Pumpkin, 10 Seeds, Dills Atlantic Giant Large SeedPremier Seeds Direct
- For an early start mid / late apr place a single seed edgeways 1/2inch deep in seed compost in a 3inch pot. Once the fruits start to swell feed every 14 days with a tomato type fertilizer, these are greedy plants. Keep the soil moist – water copiously around the plants, not over them.
Limit larger fruiting varieties to 2-3 fruits. Professional defra licenced 07274 quality seed supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions not attached - See details provided above for cultivation advice. A sunny spot protected from strong winds is essential.
9. Kraido Seeds
Kraido Dill Herb 500 Seeds sow by Date Nov 2025 Anethum Graveolens, Grow Your Own Herb Garden Indoors on a Windowsill or Outdoors in Pots and ContainersKraido Seeds
- Depending on growing conditions, seeds will germinate in 10-14 days. Grow in well-drained neutral to slightly acid soil in full sun.
Companion planting assists in pollination and controlling pests and helps you make the best use of your gardening space. Like many herbs, dill can be grown indoors relatively easily. Avoid growing dill near fennel.
Pack contains 500 quality seeds. A large annual or biennial herb with sweet, grassy flavoured leaves and aromatic slight citrus flavoured seeds. Add to dips, salads, potatoes and white sauces. Great companions for dill are tomato, cabbage, pepper, cauliflower, aubergine, kohlrabi. Season meats and seafood.
|Height||15 cm (5.91 Inches)|
|Length||8 cm (3.15 Inches)|
|Width||0.4 cm (0.16 Inches)|